ASRock G41C-GS R2.0 LGA775/ Intel G41/ DDR3&DDR2/ A&V&GbE/ MicroATX Motherboard
PART NUMBER #G41C-GS R2.0
- Mfr Part Number: G41C-GS R2.0
- CPU: LGA775
- Supports Intel Core 2 Extreme/ Core 2 Quad/ Core 2 Duo/ Pentium Dual Core/ Celeron Dual Core/ Celeron
- Supports Penryn Quad Core Yorkfield and Dual Core Wolfdale Processors
- Supports Hyper-Threading Technology
- Supports Untied Overclocking Technology
- Supports EM64T CPU
- Supports FSB 1333/1066/800/533 MHz
- Chipset: Northbrige Intel G41 & Southbrige Intel ICH7
- Memory: 2x DDR3-1333(OC)/ 1066/ 800 DIMM Slots and 2x DDR2-800/ 667/ 533 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, Non-ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity of 8GB
- Slots: 1x PCI-Express x16 Slot, 1x PCI-Express x1 Slot, 2x PCI Slots
- SATA: 4x SATA2 Ports
- IDE: 1x ATA-100 Channel, Supports 2x IDE Devices
- Audio: Realtek ALC662 5.1-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Video: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500 w/ 1759MB Max Shared Memory
- LAN: Realtek RTL8111GR PCI-Express x1 Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Ports: 8x USB 2.0 Ports (4 rear, 4 via headers), 1x PS/2 Keyboard Port, 1x PS/2 Mouse Port, 1x VGA Port, 1x Serial Port, 1x RJ45 LAN Port, Audio I/O Jacks
- Power Connector: 1x 24pin ATX Power Connector, 1x 4pin 12V Power Connector
- Form Factor: MicroATX
In some cases, packaging may is changed from OEM/original retail box.
For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
The shipping cost shown at the checkout is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods
Product images are for illustrative purposes only therefore the delivered product may vary from the one shown above.
Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
Please note once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
If you are concerned about anything or for any questions we recommend you email or contact us before placing an order.