ASRock X299 PROFESSIONAL GAMING I9 LGA2066/ Intel X299/ DDR4/ Quad CrossFireX & Quad SLI/ SATA3&USB3.1/ M.2/ WiFi/ A&3GbE/ ATX Motherboard
PART NUMBER #X299 PROFESSIONAL GAMING I9
- Mfr Part Number: X299 PROFESSIONAL GAMING I9
- CPU: LGA2066
- Supports Intel Core X-Series Processor Family
- Digi Power design
- 13 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0
- Supports ASRock Hyper BCLK Engine III
- Chipset: Intel X299
- Memory: 8x DDR4 – 4400+(OC)/ 4266(OC)/ 4133(OC)/ 4000(OC)/ 3866(OC)/ 3800(OC)/ 3733(OC)/ 3600(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 2933(OC)/ 2800(OC)/ 2666/ 2400/ 2133 DIMM Slots, Quad Channel, Non-ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity of 128GB
- Slots: 4x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slots, 1x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slot
- Multi-Graphics: Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX, 3-Way CrossFireX, CrossFireX and NVIDIA Quad SLI, 3-Way SLI, SLI Technology
- SATA: 10x SATA3 Ports
- M.2: 3x Ultra M.2 Ports, one supports type 2230/2242/2260/2280/22110 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s), two supports type 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)
- Audio: Realtek ALC1220 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- LAN: 1x 10 Gigabit LAN 100/1000/2500/5000/10000 Mb/s (AQUANTIA AQC107), Intel I219V and Intel I211AT Gigabit Ethernet Controllers; 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wireless LAN (2.4/5 GHz); Bluetooth 4.2 / 3.0 + High speed class II
- Ports: 3x USB 3.1 Ports (1 Type-A rear, 1 Type-C rear, 1 Type C front), 8x USB 3.0 Ports (4 rear, 4 via headers), 6x USB 2.0 Ports (2 rear, 4 via headers), 1x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port, 1x Optical SPDIF Out Port, 3x RJ45 LAN Ports, 2x Antenna Ports, Audio I/O Jacks
- Power Connector: 1x 24-pin ATX Power Connector, 1x 8-pin 12V Power Connector
- Form Factor: ATX, 12.0 x 9.6 inch / 30.5 x 24.4 cm
In some cases, packaging may is changed from OEM/original retail box.
For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
The shipping cost shown at the checkout is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods
Product images are for illustrative purposes only therefore the delivered product may vary from the one shown above.
Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
Please note once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
If you are concerned about anything or for any questions we recommend you email or contact us before placing an order.