MSI X399 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Socket TR4/ AMD X399/ DDR4/ SATA3&USB3.1/ 4-Way CrossFireX & 4-Way SLI/
PART NUMBER #X399 GAMING PRO CARBON AC
- Mfr Part Number: X399 GAMING PRO CARBON AC
- CPU: Socket TR4
- Supports AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper Processor
- Chipset: AMD X399
- Memory: 8x DDR4-3600+(OC)/ 3466(OC)/ 3333(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 3066(OC)/ 2933(OC)/ 2667/ 2400/ 2133 MHz Slots, Quad Channel, ECC, Max Capacity of 128GB
- Slots: 4x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slots, 2x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slots
- Multi-Graphics: Supports AMD 4-Way CrossFireX and NVIDIA 4-Way SLI Technology
- SATA: 8x SATA3 Ports, Support RAID 0, 1, 10
- M.2: 3x M.2 Port (Key M), two support PCI-Express 3.0 x4 & SATA 6Gb/s & 2242/ 2260 /2280 storage devices, one supports PCI-Express 3.0 x4 & SATA 6Gb/s & 2242/ 2260 /2280/ 22110 storage devices
- Audio: Realtek ALC1220 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- LAN: Intel I211 Gigabit LAN Controller; Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 Card; Bluetooth 2.1, 2.1+EDR, 3.0, 4.0, BLE, 4.2
- Ports: 3x USB 3.1 Gen2 Ports (1 Type-A rear, 1 Type-C rear, 1 Type-C via header), 12x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (8 Type-A rear, 4 via headers), 6x USB 2.0 Ports (2 Type-A rear, 4 via headers), 1x PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse Combo Port, 1x RJ45 LAN Port, 1x Optical S/PDIF OUT, Audio I/O Jacks
- Power Connector: 1x 24-pin ATX Main Power Connector, 2x 8-pin ATX 12V Power Connector, 1x 6-pin ATX 12V Power Connector
- Form Factor: ATX, 12.0 x 9.6 inch / 30.4 x 24.3 cm
In some cases, packaging may is changed from OEM/original retail box.
For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
The shipping cost shown at the checkout is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods
Product images are for illustrative purposes only therefore the delivered product may vary from the one shown above.
Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
Please note once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
If you are concerned about anything or for any questions we recommend you email or contact us before placing an order.