MSI X470 GAMING PLUS Socket AM4/ AMD X470/ DDR4/ SATA3&USB3.1/ 3-Way CrossFireX/ M.2/ A&GbE/ ATX Moth
PART NUMBER #X470GPLUS
- Mfr Part Number: X470GPLUS
- CPU: Socket AM4
- Supports AMD RYZEN Desktop processors and A-series/ Athlon Processors
- Chipset: AMD X470
- Memory:Â 4x DDR4-2667/Â 2400/ 2133/ 1866 MHz Slots, Dual Channel, ECC, Non-ECC, Max Capacity of 64GB (by JEDEC); 4x DDR4-3466/ 3200/ 3066/ 3000/ 2933/ 2800/ 2667 MHz Slots, Dual Channel, ECC, Non-ECC, Max Capacity of 64GB (by A-XMP OC MODE)
- Slots: 2x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slots, 1x PCI-Express 2.0 x16Â Slot (runs at x4), 3x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slots
- Multi-Graphics: Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX Technology (Ryzen Desktop Processors); Supports AMD 2-Way CrossFireX Technology (Ryzen Desktop Processors with Radeon Vega Graphics and A-Series/Athlon Processors)
- SATA:Â 6x SATA3 Ports, Support RAID 0, 1, 10
- M.2:Â 2x M.2 Ports (Key M), One Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 (Ryzen Desktop Processors ) or PCIe 3.0 x2 (A-series/ Athlon Processors) 2242/ 2260 / 2280/ 22110 storage devices, One Supports PCIe 2.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s 2242/ 2260 / 2280 storage devices
- Audio: Realtek ALC892 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- LAN: Realtek 8111H Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Ports: 2x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Ports (Type-A rear), 8x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (4Â Type-A rear, 4 via headers), 6x USB 2.0 Ports (2 Type-A rear, 4 via headers),Â 1x PS/2 Combo Port, 1x DVI-D Port, 1x HDMI Port, 1x Optical S/PDIF OUT, 1x RJ45 LAN Port, Audio I/O Jacks
- Power Connector: 1x 24-pin ATX main Power Connector, 1x 8-pin ATX 12V Power Connector, 1x 4-pin ATX 12V Power Connector
- Form Factor: ATX, 12.0 x 9.6 inch / 30.5 x 24.4Â cm
In some cases, packaging may is changed from OEM/original retail box.
For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
The shipping cost shown at the checkout is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods
Product images are for illustrative purposes only therefore the delivered product may vary from the one shown above.
Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
Please note once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
If you are concerned about anything or for any questions we recommend you email or contact us before placing an order.